(Click REGISTER button at bottom of pink sidebar.)
International Coach Federation Washington State Celebrates Excellence in Organizational Coaching
3rd Annual PRISM Symposium & Award Ceremony June 14, 2016
This event features a morning and afternoon symposium demonstrating the key components to create and sustain a powerful organizational coaching program. The event will be capped by the evening PRISM Award presentation and dinner.
Continuing Education: Realize a great value for your investment!
9.0 ICF CCEU's (6.9 core competency & 2.1 resource development),
8.0 HRCI CEUs, and
8.0 SHRM Professional Development Credits for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
Location: Meydenbauer Center, 11100 NE 6th Street, Bellevue, WA. Registration opens at 8 am. See event schedule.
The Daytime Symposium will guide leaders, talent development professionals, and both internal and external coaches to create greater impact on their organizations through the development and evolution of coaching programs that deliver measurable results.
- Francine Gaillour, MD, PCC & Executive Director of the Physician Coaching Institute, will deliver the Symposium keynote address. Dr. Gaillour will share her unique perspective as a physician leader, a professional coach, a coach educator and a business executive about the importance of creating a systemic approach to implementing coaching the workplace. Offering examples from the healthcare and technology sectors, the audience will learn from first hand experience about what is and is not effective in generating excellence with programmatic coaching solutions in organizations.
- Three Symposium Learning Tracks
- Track I Measurable Results: will provide content that tangibly verifies and demonstrates coaching applied in innovative ways to produce superior organizational results
- Track II Creative Application: will provide content that touches on creative ways coaching programs are implemented using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Track III Best Practice Case Presentation: will provide a case study discussion format offered by three 2016 nominee organizations who will present their program design and best practices based upon the PRISM criteria
- At the Evening Award Ceremony, Current Nominees will showcase their organizational programs and the winner of the 2016 PRISM Award will be announced. The nominating coach will receive special recognition as the 2016 PRISM Coach.