Transformational Questions: From "What" to "Who"
February 23, from 12 noon - 1:30 pm PST
Fran Fisher, MCC
CCEUs 1.5 Core Competency
Members $15, Non-members $25
Hosted by ICF Washington State
Description of Webinar
Transformation is caused by a shift in perception. The most effective way to facilitate your client in experiencing a transformational shift is from the inside out.
- Inside is the WHO (who you are)
- Outside is the WHAT (circumstances)
Changing the nature of your questions from WHAT to WHO facilitates the client in raising their awareness of their relationship to their “issue,” learning more about themselves, and gaining greater access to their innate qualities, such as strengths, empowering beliefs, core values - their greatness!
- Take your client “deeper” to discover their underlying issue
- Listen for and reflect your client’s greatness with the four “WHO” Tools
- Shift the nature of your questions from problem solving to new and deeper learning for your client
Methodology: Presentation by teleclass. Fran will:
- Co-create the learning by presenting empowering concepts with clear examples
- Engage participants by inviting their questions, sharing, and comments
- Provide a demo with a volunteer
- Hand out will be provided
ICF CCEU Core Competencies:
This demonstration of the “changing questions from what to who” approach with clients will reveal the positive impact on the effectiveness of all ICF Core Competencies - most notably: Establishing the Coaching Agreement, Powerful Questioning and Creating Awareness.
Fran Fisher is a Master Certified Coach (MCC), recognized internationally as a pioneer of the coaching profession. She is a published author and international speaker. Fran served as a founding ICF Executive Board member, and was responsible for developing the Credentialing Programs for aspiring coaches and training schools. Fran was the first Executive Director of the Association for Coach Training Organizations (ACTO). She is currently serving as an ICF Credentialing Assessor.
Fran Fisher was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award 2012, by the Washington State Chapter of the International Coach Federation. She has also worked with the coaching school inviteCHANGE.
Fran provides coaching services for individuals, small business owners, executives and collaborative work teams. Her passion and specialty is training, coaching and mentoring beginning as well as experienced coaches.
For more information about her work visit Fran Fisher Coaching