ICF WA First Practice Networking Event
Are you interested in Networking with other Coaches?
Do you find the driving, the parking, the walking into a place to a bunch of new faces daunting?
Well, we have an option for you!
Welcome to the first trial Virtual Networking Event!
Come and get to know each other, meet other coaches, build your network, all from your home, office or wherever you are sitting with your computer screen.
This virtual networking event is a trial run; we are inviting 30 people to join us and help us to develop this platform.
When You Ask?: January 18th, from 6pm-7:30 pm
Where?: Your computer with video camera capacity
We will be breaking into smaller groups to give everyone a chance actually to meet each other and chat. Bring your own beverage and your lively intentions and meet your fellow ICF Coaching Colleagues.
What we need from you:
- Willingness to bring your good humor
- Understanding that this is a practice run and we are all test subjects as we are muddling through our very first go round.
- Feedback at the end, for:
- what worked
- what would have been great to include
- what we can do better
- and, any other feedback you care to share
What we will give you:
- A unique opportunity to help shape this program
- An opportunity to increase your LinkedIn Network with people you now know
- Bragging rights for being an "early adopter."
- Unlimited amounts of your favorite beverages (BYOB)
- No Driving or Parking issues
- A friendly group of fellow coaches who want to get to know each other and help build our fabulous community!
Please come and join us for this maiden voyage into online networking for our chapter!
Registration is limited!
Be there or Be square...
Since we are all connected,
let's be all connected on purpose!