ICF WA Coach Week Networking Event
Are you interested in Networking with other Coaches?
Do you find the driving, the parking, the walking into a place to a bunch of new faces daunting?
Well, we have an option for you!
We are celebrating Coach Week with another Virtual Networking Event!
Come and get to know each other, meet other coaches, build your network, all from your home, office or wherever you are sitting with your computer screen.
This virtual networking event will give you the opportunity to meet other coaches, break into small groups and really have the opportunity to get to know one another.
When You Ask?: During Coach Week:
May 16th, from 6pm-7:30 pm
Where?: Your computer with video camera capacity
Again, we will be breaking into smaller groups to give everyone a chance actually to meet each other and chat. Bring your own beverage and your lively intentions and meet your fellow ICF Coaching Colleagues.
What we need from you:
- Willingness to bring your good humor
- Openness to meeting new people
- Show up a few minutes early so we can go through the housekeeping and get started right at 6 pm.
- A computer with a camera, so we can see your face. We want people to see you and for you to see them.
- And a tasty beverage of your choice!
What we will give you:
- A unique opportunity to Network from your own home.
- An opportunity to increase your LinkedIn Network with people you now know
- Bragging rights for being an "early adopter."
- Unlimited amounts of your favorite beverages (BYOB)
- No Driving or Parking issues
- A friendly group of fellow coaches who want to get to know each other and help build our fabulous community!
Please come and join us for our Coach Week Network Celebration and online networking!
Registration is limited!
Be there or Be square...
Since we are all connected,
let's be all connected on purpose!