Interested in Networking with Coaches?
Come share your favorite tricks of the trade!
This is the 3rd Networking Event for 2017!
When You Ask?: Monday, August 7th from 6pm-7:30 pm
Topic You Ask?: What are your favorite coaching tools?
Where?: Your computer with video camera capacity
Do you find the driving, the parking, the walking into a place to a bunch of new faces daunting? Well, we have an option for you!
Come and get to know each other, meet other coaches, build your network, all from your home, office or wherever you are sitting with your computer screen.
This virtual networking event will give you the opportunity to meet other coaches, break into small groups and really have the opportunity to get to know one another. The Networking prompt is: What are your favorite coaching tools?
Bring your own beverage and your lively intentions and meet your fellow ICF Coaching Colleagues.
What we need from you:
- Willingness to bring your good humor
- Openness to meeting new people
- Show up a few minutes early so we can go through the housekeeping and get started right at 6 pm.
- A computer with a camera, so we can see your face. We want people to see you and for you to see them.
- And a tasty beverage of your choice!
What we will give you:
Come play with online networking!
- A unique opportunity to Network from your own home.
- An opportunity to increase your LinkedIn Network with people you now know
- Unlimited amounts of your favorite beverages (BYOB)
- No Driving or Parking issues
- A friendly group of fellow coaches who want to get to know each other and help build our fabulous community!
Registration is limited!
Be there or Be square...
Since we are all connected,
let's be all connected on purpose!