ICFWA Kitsap Satellite Meetup
The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic)™ for coaching
There will be 1.5 CCEU Core Compentency units offered.
The Power of TED* (*The Empowerment Dynamic)™ is a tool for both individuals and organizations who want to create more effective communication and relationships. Learning how to transform everyday drama and opt for more growth-oriented solutions, is the priceless gift it teaches.
Coaches will strengthen their coaching through understanding and integrating the TED* frameworks and principals in their coaching practice. Coaches will gain self-awareness and confidence to ensure they are operating from an empowered. place with their clients.
1. Coaches will learn about the TED* principles and practices and the “complexity behind the simplicity” of the frameworks and tools;
2. The session will expose coaches to TED* handouts, tools and several exercises that they can immediately use with their coaching clients to support them in making powerful conscious choices in line with what they want to create;
3. The session will provide an understanding of the roles coaches, and their clients, play when in the drama of life and how these roles create barriers to creating what they want;
4. The session will provide an understanding of the TED* roles that are often called "sticky," because they are easy to apply and understand, yet provide profound new awareness of how coaches, and their clients relate to the world;
5. The session will introduce new insights toward making "shift happen" away from the toxic drama roles toward more resourceful and empowering roles of The Empowerment Dynamic;
6. The session will introduce powerful ways that coaches may support their clients in focusing on what they want to create rather than on what they do not want.
7. The session will assist coaches in observing their presence and intention in the moment while coaching their clients.
Donna Zajonc, MCC is Director of Coaching and Practitioner Services for The Power of TED*. As a Master Certified Coach, Donna applies the TED* framework in her coaching, facilitating and speaking. Donna collaborates with David Emerald, author of The Power of TED* as both wife and business partner.
Donna is also:
- An experienced executive and leadership coach for over 15 years, skilled in applying the Power of TED*
- Co-founder of the Bainbridge Leadership Center (Bainbridge Island, WA). As Director of the Coaching and Practitioner Services, Donna supports individuals, teams, and organizations that want to learn the Power of TED* framework and how to use it to transform themselves, their teams and entire organizations.
- A former state representative, Donna served three terms in the Oregon Legislature
- Author of The Politics of Hope: Reviving the Dream of Democracy published in 2004
- Mother of 3 amazing young adults, lover of books, great movies, long walks, dark chocolate and lots of sunshine.
More about TED http://powerofted.com
For any questions or comments contact Natalia Harm 206 8229097 email@example.com