April 9, 2018 - 10 am to 1 pm (3 hour program) at the Kirkland Library, 308 Kirkland Avenue, Kirkland, WA 98033
Fran Fisher, MCC and Sandra Jones, PCC
Hosted by ICF Washington State
Description of Course
OPEN for all coaches and guests
Limited space, so PLEASE RSVP.
- View the full feature documentary, LEAP, Real Stories of Real Transformation, by Patryk & Kasia Wezowski www.coachingmovie.com
- Group discussions for sharing learning, insights, and take-aways
- Water will be provided. Bring your own snacks
This film is a one-year experiment, seeking to discover whether coaching can help ordinary people achieve extraordinary results. A moving story of courage and transformation which sets out to inspire one million people around the world to realize what is possible, and take their own Leap.
What you will See:
- A variety of approaches to coaching and four different applications of the coaching approach to change management
- Breakdowns and breakthroughs, and see the results of four clients after one year of coaching
- Differences between coaching, consulting, and therapy
- The inside of the person/process as never witnessed before
- Tough love in the context of coaching
- "Stuck" people get unstuck
- "Messages" for your own life
Learn MORE: http://coachingmovie.com/press.pdf
You Tube trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFNRvadX67M
Fran Fisher is a Master Certified Coach, MCC, recognized internationally as a pioneer of the coaching profession. She is a published author and international speaker. Fran served as a founding ICF Executive Board member, and was responsible for developing the Credentialing Programs for aspiring coaches and training schools. She is currently serving as an ICF Credentialing Assessor for PCC and MCC applicants. Founder of the Academy for Coach Training, one of the first three coach training schools accredited by ICF, now known as InviteCHANGE.
Fran Fisher was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award 2012, by the Washington State Chapter of the International Coach Federation. Fran provides coaching services for individuals, small business owners, executives and collaborative work teams. Her passion and specialties are training, coaching and mentoring beginning as well as experienced coaches
Sandra Jones, MA is a Professional Certified Coach dedicated to helping coaches fine tune their skills for heightened confidence, professional competency and preparation for certification. As a coach she helps professionals clarify who they are called to be as they experience life and career changes helping them discover a sense of purpose, real power and well-being. For those clients who want to Show Up, Stand Up, and Speak Up for Soul Satisfaction she helps them get traction and celebrate along the way.
Sandra’s coaching career spans more than twenty years including over seven years specialization in Mentor Coaching. Sandra was Senior Trainer with the Academy for Coach Training and a faculty member and Certified Mentor Coach for inviteCHANGE. In 2014 Sandra was named Mentor Coach of the Year by the International Coaching Federation Washington State Chapter.