December 16th 2019 - 6:30 -8:30 pm Shoreline-Lake Forest Park Senior Center
1.5 Resource Development CCEUs
Members $10, Non-members $20
Hosted by ICF Washington State
Description of Course
Video engages us. It ignites emotions. That’s why it’s becoming a powerful and important medium for entrepreneurs and small business owners. By adding a sense of an individual connection, it creates an amazing connection with your audience and builds trust at the same time. It can speak to your current clients as well as attract new clients – videos are shared and discoverable once they’re public. You can tell stories, explain unique approaches, provide weekly tips, prospect for new clients and teach courses.
You don’t need to be salesy. To be effective, you just need to be authentic and know a few guidelines so your videos are compelling to watch. With that and a little practice, you can overcome your fear of actually making videos and have fun in the process.
What you will learn:
- The foundations of effective videos
- Key steps and tips to making professional-looking videos from your phone or laptop – all without expensive equipment
- Ways to incorporate video into your practice or business
Ahna honed her video communication skills through Ignite Video Marketing where she has served as a team leader for Video Challenges. She uses video to spark interest and engagement for her coaching practice as well as classes and workshops. Ahna continues to learn and refine her videos but also understands the effectiveness of simple, authentic videos.
Ahna is a Life Coach, Educator and Yoga teacher who integrates the methodologies of Mind Kinetics Power Coaching with ancient wisdom from Ayurveda and yoga to help people live healthier, happy, holistic lives. Prior to her second career in coaching, Ahna spent 20 years in international development and communications where she was introduced to the power and potential of video communications.
- Master’s degree in Whole Systems Design, Transformative Change
- CPC Life Coach, Coaching and Leadership International since 2013
- Certification, Diploma of Competency in Systems Renewal
- Ayurveda Health and Lifestyle practices coach
- International Development and Communications, 23 years
- Distinguished Toastmaster; certified mediator and arbitrator